Q : How to order ?
1. After choosing products from our brochure/catalog, please contact us for quotation (tailor made dimensions also welcome)
2. We then will provide you the proforma invoice with prices, dimensions, cbm, finishing details,
payment term and bank details, packing details and delivery time.
3. Upon your confirmation of our proforma invoice by emailing us copy of TT of down payment, we start
Q : Minimum order ?
Furniture : 1 x 20 STC, mixed items is with minimum quantity at 10 pcs/item.
Handicraft : equivalent with USD 2500, 50 pcs/item
Mixed of furniture and handicraft : 1 x 20 STC, furniture : 10 pcs/item, handicraft : 50 pcs/item
Q : Production time ?
1 x 20”STC : 8 weeks
1 x 40”STC/40 HC : 12 weeks, multiple containers : 1 week after the first container.
p Q : Standard documents that we provide ?
p A : 1. Commercial invoice and packing list
2. Bill of lading
3. FLEGT documents
4. Certificate of origin Form A or B
5. Certificate of fumigation
This documents will be sent to you by courier upon receipt of email/fax of balance payment , please
be advised that we need +/- 2 weeks to prepare the documents, in order to avoid delay on
documents receiving please email us copy of TT of balance payment at least one week after our
email of copy BL.
Q : What are your moisture level tolerance ?
A : Our moisture level tolerance is 14 %
Q : How do you anticipate against wood worm?
A : For preventing the woodworm, herewith the treatments details :
1. Fogging for 12 hours with sulphur in a special chamber.
2. Dipping with DTM (deltamethrin 2,5%EC), in boiling tank in large pool
3. Fogging for 24 hours with sulphur after finishing.
A new effort to prevent this we have successfully tested on add on our termite control.
Consisting of air heating our goods at 70 degrees celcius for 4 days. This will kill the eggs and
prevent them from hatching in the future and so far so good.
Q : How to care your furniture ?
A : Wipe clean with mild and damp cloth, then wipe dry, apply furniture polish every three months. This product is not recommend for outside use
Q : What kind of wood do you use for your furniture ?
A : Recycled hardwood, painted recycled wood, naturally fallen trees, such as Mango, Acacia, Mahogany, Teak, Borneo/Kruing wood, Pine and other Javanese wood.
Q : How many pieces and amount can be loaded in a container?
A : For mix item in 1 x 40 HC approximately 400 pieces equivalent with approximate FOB value USD 18.000. For precise loadability, the volume in 20” is 28 m3, 40” STC is 58 m3 and 40” HC is 68 m3